/*NOTE TO SELF. POPUP DHTML HEADER SCRIPT*/

Friday, July 14, 2006

After reading a couple of friends' blogs - I guess I'm not the only cranky one right now. This week had been stormy.

Reflections.
Self-doubt.
Self-reasoning.
Resolutions.
Escapism.
Maladaptation.

Hope everyone else is alright by now. We each have our own little troubles - and perhaps some not-so-little ones. Let's just be kind to each other. We, the poor souls who have suffered injustice, self-inflicted or otherwise. Yes. Sometimes, we just need a little pat on each other's back.

Somehow, I've been getting some daily doses of endorphins ... let's see: Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. Not too bad huh? For next week: Tues, Thurs, Sun. I'll try to squeeze in some skating.

Just alone in my room, with a single, soft yellow lamp behind me and typing my heart out to an invisble audience; it's all so surreal. And I thought back on something I had been living by: sit back, and watch the world go by. Probably doesn't hold now. And looking back on my posts, I'm past the anger stage I think. It's probably wu2 nai4 now. Not good at all, eh?

Shit shit shit I'm sinking into a very blue mood. Time for a beer. Yes, cheating on diet - come on, it's Friday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home