/*NOTE TO SELF. POPUP DHTML HEADER SCRIPT*/

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Diet Day 1

Don't ask. I've explained before.

Had a really great post-lunch gossip with my ex-groupies yesterday, makes it a hundred times worse when I remember being stuck in this new group. Ended up flipping through Sadock & Sadock's monstrousity of a psychiatric textbook, and I think I've hit the root of the problem.

Adjustment disorder.

I honestly don't need this shit in my final year. Dean's office should just fucking cut it out. I'm just having an awful time, trying again and again and failing again and again to feel comfortable hanging out with new people that I barely know. They honestly aren't a bad bunch, definitely not KSC characters, but the problem just bloody lies with me. Just not comfortable with new people, just hate adjusting to new things, just want to be left alone. Rather catatonic behavior actually, somewhat like a mild case of autism.

I'm exhibiting very erratic behavior. If my groupmates remember, I initially behaved like this I think. Just skipping school for no reason at all, hiding at places just to be alone, and all that. I can't help it. Oh dang .. if only C. Chee were still here, I might really just go and confide in her. Nothing shooes the blues away like a real psychiatrist.


*******

More gourd updates:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home