/*NOTE TO SELF. POPUP DHTML HEADER SCRIPT*/

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

OMG. Just ended a really tiring day. 8-3.30 of clinics, then lecture till 5. To top it all, I was really toxic today. Might have been a viral gastritis or bacteraemia originating from the sore tooth (which thankfully stopped). So yeah .. myalgia, LOA, arthralgia, malaise, fever, chills. Still having it right now, and went home to wrap myself up in blankets. (I KNOW. I'm not supposed to do that with a fever.)

And had to go for dance from 8-10, yikes. Someone mentioned I looked "pasty" .. what's that supposed to mean? Pale? Yellow? Ended up being nauseous at 9pm. At least the 9-10 session was good - it's the one that's really meant for the dinosaurs in the club, so we got to learn new steps at last! Otherwise the entire year's filled with going back to basics to accompany the beginner-advanced classes. Not good for someone with arthralgia though - there was this step called the guy's Tunnel (the classical Tunnel involves pulling the girl through between our legs), where we had to bend forward 90 degrees flat to squeeze through some odd potential space comprised of arms.

Great. Backaches the whole night.

Going to have an early night I guess, and perhaps might not go tomorrow morning if I continue being toxic. Had a good time dishing out sample facial pharmaceuticals to the vainpots at home, I felt like Father Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home