/*NOTE TO SELF. POPUP DHTML HEADER SCRIPT*/

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Was at Millenia Institute from 12 till 6pm today. There I was, thinking (and dreading it, mind) that I had to interact with a bunch of kids. Woo hoo! Turned out I was needed to man the sound system and lighting, so yay! Pics coming soon.

Spent the evening with both my club members and those from Lindy Hop ensemble, so nice of LHE to treat us to dinner! But hmmm .. in the process, they managed to dig up some stuff about me. Grrrrr .. was so embarrassed. One of them knew about my CPs personally and asked me about them, and the resulting flood of questions from all the rest was scary. Feel bad about it, felt like I was hogging the whole conversation - but how?? They kept asking questions!

One more session Saturday after next, 29 July. Anyone keen to participate? It's at YMCA orchard, from 8.30am. Morning consists of workshops for volunteers, just some basic dance steps. In the afternoon the beneficiaries arrive, including some excellent paediatric psychiatry cases (ADHD, autism and the like). Registration is free, includes a free T-shirt, Shine water bottle and also a bunch of other souvenirs - more information here! Those who always wanted to see us dance, come lah!

At least something to look forward to, and of course, more friends to hang out with during a nasty period of transition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home