/*NOTE TO SELF. POPUP DHTML HEADER SCRIPT*/

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Yikes, a visit to the dentist is in order. Had an ache at the last tooth of the right side of the upper jaw, and it bled when I brushed it last night. I'm trying to put this off though - an extraction is inevitable, as is the barrage of ridiculous questions that dentists love to ask.

Going to embark on the cactus corner sometime this weekend, shall take before and after photos and do it as a log! Hopsefully it doesn't turn out to be a disaster. I have a nastily black, soggy, gangrenous finger when it comes to growing cacti. I have no idea why.

Was in Cranky Mode again the whole of the weekend and yesterday, according to eyewitnesses at home. But HONESTLY. While I was sitting at a cabinet ledge in the kitchen on Sunday night, I was entirely convinced that I was somehow invisible, or camouflaged. Dopey, I might jolly well be the first to knock on your clinic door.

Right. Shall strive to find the small little pleasures in life. But these horrid seeds grow SO SLOWLY!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Dopey said...

yoz, cheer up! it might help you to know that we are all in the same boat... (sinking one)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home